Friday, October 26, 2007

Our day is done

For most everyone checking in on us its the middle of your day but our day is done. It's been a really good day for Kim, busy but good. She felt good today, had lots of physiotherapy and did quite a bit of walking. We're just ready to get second surgery over with. It's scheduled to begin at 8:30 am Mumbai time. I think that's about 10 pm Texas and Oklahoma time but as I said they don't reckon time as precisely as we do. Several of our church members will swear I'm part Indian then because I don't reckon time as precisely as they'd like either. lol Pray for us. I'll post something as soon as I have something to let you know. Thanks again for all the emails, prayers, comments on the blog, text messages, and phone calls. We know without a doubt that the Lord is with us and hearing all our prayers. We continually thank Him for his watchful and guiding hand on us every step of this journey. They just came in and gave a "sleep good" pill. Why won't they give me one too!

Till next time from the other side of the globe! de & ke
Site Meter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave & Kim,
As you well know by now, we will continue to pray for both of you. Tell Kim were ordering the roller blades with her initials on the side of them with little lights on the back of them.

Dave, by the way, there is no doubt you are part Indian. Aren't you from Oklahoma? (lol)

May God hold you both in the palm of his hand, that way he can hold Dr. Malhan in the other hand.

God Bless,
Bill R.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am glad to read you on the blog, seems like things are going well. I keep you both in my prayers and hope the surgeries are going well. I called at Lakewood for a phone number for you and they gave me Kim´s cellphone, (remember I am a mess and misplaced the paper) but I think it is after midnight there so I´ll give you a call tomorrow.

Be well, know you are carried by wonderful hands which is God´s especially when you go through difficult or trying times.

I am sending many smiles from here for Kim and lots of LOVE to brighten her day! I am sending hugs and fat kisses :):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi David & Kim,
It's great to hear of Kim's blessings! I'm glad to hear that she is ready for the next hip so she can REALLY start to heal. Thank God that you were able to go over there & get it all done.
Harvey & pat