Monday, October 08, 2007

Motivation is Everything!

Without a goal, a project, something to report right there in front of me, to be honest, I struggle, especially when when it comes to blogging blogging. I think for about a week I've had left over anethesia from a procedure I had done at the hospital. It's one of those things you're supposed to have done when your 50 so I did. They knock you out and look you up and when you wake up they tell you what they saw down there and show you pictures. Well everything came out good. One benign polyp and no cancer so praise the Lord. I still think I've got drug leftovers.

Enough of that. Back to the blog. Well, now that Kim and I have a great adventure ahead of us, it gives me something to blog about and so that you can keep up. If you didn't know, Kim and I are heading to Mumbai, India on Oct 18 for 24 days. We'll checkin to Wockhardt hospital upon arrival. Lord willing, while there, both of Kim's hips will get a surgery called "hip surfacing." Dr Malhan will do the surgery. Here's some info on him and a link to the hospital.

Dr. Kaushal C. Malhan Orthopaedic SurgeonJoint Replacement and Resurfacing/Sport SurgeryWockhardt Hospitals Ltd. Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mumbai (formerly Bombay)

Website: http://www.wockhardthospitals.com/index_bone.html

http://www.wockhardthospitals.net/general/abt_surgeon.asp

Anyway, the Dr has done more than 600 hip resurfacing surgeries. I could only find one other surgeon who has done more and he's also india from Chennai where Continental doesn't fly. That was really the difference for us.

Well, I'd tell you more but I'm tired. Spent the day in Houston and came home with both our visas. It's set. Tickets are bought, visa's are got. Now all I got to do is find the $$$. The Lord will provide.

Keep reading and I'll keep blogging, all along the way.

de

No comments: