Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Deal This Is!

Whew! I thought signing for the bayhouse was a big deal. The biggest thing we've ever signed for in our married lives. Didn't ever think we'd be doing that but it all happened so fast. There I was one Monday evening jogging down Burnet Dr along the bay, which was my first time to jog that way only because the nature center was closed for some construction.

I was nearing the end of my jog and had just stopped to walk and catch my breath when our house appeared. It appeared empty I thought. Seems like it was empty one time before, so in my current state of sweatiness and curiosity I stopped to look around. Sure enough it was empty so I knocked on the house next door to ask what they might know. She shared what she knew and I jogged home to call the realtor who showed me the house the next day. Kim was out of town for the entire week so I took some pics and emailed them to her. Long story short, it was in foreclosure and we closed on the house Friday two weeks later. It was just supposed to happen and the Lord somehow made the way.

This going to India for Kim to have one of the top surgeons in the world has happened much the same way. I know it sounds completely crazy and it is. I got the determination about costs here and our insurance on Oct 2. This morning, 8 days later, I wired $16K to the hospital bank in India. It's a big deal, the biggest. But the Lord just cleared a path like he has done for us before. Keep praying for us. The biggest part it yet to come but thankfully, my beautiful bride won't have to wait much longer for relief from her pain of the past 4-5 years. Praise the Lord.

I know it may be more blah, blah, blah than you really want but it gives me a place to share and hopefully to testify to the greatness and glory of the One who loves us like no other. Thanks for commenting.

c ya, de

No comments: