Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Picture worth only a word or two

It's time to get back to blogging, I guess. Can't think of anything humorous or even remotely entertaining. Survived Thanksgiving day, the Turkey Trot 5K, kids, dogs, all that food and more.

If you haven't checked out the pics of the Turkey Trot yet, its time to do so. They are worth only a word or two at best. Ade looks the best, I'm just a fashion above Jas in 2nd, and then one of the pics of JY.

You gotta check it out at karenthibodeaux.com then put your bib number in and there you go. I still don't know how to put in links. I think its at the top but I can't get it into the text part. Maybe somebody can splain to me how to do it. I've got brain fog today.

Gotta go soon, jog 3.5 miles, and see if I have time to work some more on the Christmas lights on the house. One of my coworkers, Spruce he's called, explained to me the whole Texans & Rockets thing. He's certain the Astros sucked all the competitive professional sports juice right out of the rest of the H-town teams, in order to make it to the World Series. Must be it, cause there's nothing left in H-town.

de

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Was it worth it to make it to the world series?

Think about it. If you could have one of your three teams make it to the finals, superbowl, or world series every year... would you give up the seasons of the other two teams? ...Or would you rather them all three be mediocre?

Heather said...

What were your bib #s?

Aaron said...

1255, 1254, and 1266

James Y said...

That's true. One of my pictures looks alright, but the first one caught me in my 2 seconds of "I don't think I can do this" self-doubt. Thanks, Karen Thibodeaux.