Monday, November 07, 2005

Day of Rest

Sunday's will probably be "no blog" days for me. I like to think its a day of rest and I guess for some activities it probably is so. I've begun to try to work on the Half Marathon schedule to see how I do with a week to go before the actual training begins. As my son-in-law says on his blog, this too will help to be my accountability partner as we go along and try something I've never tried before, 13.1 miles by foot. Well, Sunday is Monday on the training schedule for me, a rest day.

It's really hardly that though because Sunday is my only work day! Ha! It's an early day getting ready, spending some quiet time before I gather with God's people, giving it all I've got for 30 or 40 minutes, lunch, home, clean the house before Life Group gets there. We're not yet 8 weeks into LG and it is really going well.

After that, I'm tired and don't want to put on the running clothes and hit the streets. I don't want to blog either, just sort of vegetate. Maybe I'll watch some episodes of TV I've got saved up on the DVR. So, its no blog Sundays, work, then rest.

More about D-week tomorrow.

Here I am to Worship,

de

And that's not a picture of the Washington Monument, that's the San Jacinto Monument, as seen from my back yard just a few nights ago.

No comments: