Monday, November 07, 2005

Rainy Days & Mondays

Somewhere in the Bahamas


It didn't rain today and Monday wasn't blue and it was a better day physically. I was ready to call it quits after my trying to become a morning person on Sat. A day of rest, an afternoon run of 3 miles feeling pretty good, and I think now I can make it again. I think I've found some other guys to run with too. They run Tues & Thurs and have invited me to join them. They are doing the Houston run in Jan.

Gimme Three steps,

de

3 comments:

Tailpipe Terry said...

RUN.....Forrest....RUN!

Tailpipe Terry said...

Are we really running when we say we are? I was thinking of how we use the word "run."
"I am running out of energy"
"I'm tired of running kids all over town"
"I've been running since I got up this morning"
"I've gotta run to the store"
"I think we ran him off"
Are there others that you use?

Aaron said...

Houston run? A half-marathon or what? James and I also talked about maybe doing a 10k or 5K over the holidays. Think about it, there might be a good Turkey-trot on Thanksgiving