Saturday, November 05, 2005

Not a morning person


I tried to try out my morning running shoes this morning. It wasn't even early when I got up. My wife was still sleeping. It's really two weeks before the official training begins for the Texas Half in Dallas. I figured I'd get a head start and see how morning running goes. NOT! I just didn't have any legs. I managed three miles but terribly. Maybe its because I road the bicycle a mere 16 hours ago for 30 min. Why don't they do these things while the world is actually awake?

When the lights go down in the city and the sun shines on the bay, Oh I wanna be there in that city. OOOOHHHhhhh!

Better luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tailpipe Terry said...

What a great picture of the moon over the Washington monument.

Aaron said...

Did you eat anything before you ran? I read that if you want to run in the mornings, its best to get some calories before you go...so your body has some fuel. I tried it and felt a lot better.