Friday, December 02, 2005

Proof There's Global Warming!


Sometimes pictures are worth only a mention, others, well they say it all. I'm currently recovering from a really messed up running week, checking email and getting ready for our Life Group Christmas party at the house. New house, new lights, new tree, all very exciting but time consuming. That and I felt terrible on Wed when I was supposed to do 4 miles and didn't do anything. Didn't even go to Church which almost never happens. Anyway, did 3.5 on Thursday, felt ok. Went out today to see how far I could go and before I knew it I was 3 mi from the house, ended up at 6 mi today after 3.5 yesterday. Think I'll pay. I really just didn't want to do it tomorrow when its supposed to be 84 degrees. 84 is too hot to try to do something I've never done. Too much sweating not enough hydration. Anyway, it was 62 or so when I left the house, I still sweat like crazy.

What about the picture? Proof, there's global warming and I don't wear one.

ha! cya
de

1 comment:

Aaron said...

James is out with the shin splints and I had a terrible week too. So I wouldnt worry about it. The good news is...we still have like 11 weeks. 6 miles is a lot, let me know how you feel in the morning.