Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look for me on TNT

Kim and I are headed to Dallas tonight. Our first stop will be to attend the Mavs season opener against the Rockets. So, why do I say "look for me on TNT?" Well, I got some incredible tickets for tonights game from my best friend in Jr Hi and Hi school, Ken. I don't mean good tix, I mean incredible tix, on the floor, 2nd row from the floor I'm pretty sure. I thought we were trading, a pair of my OU game tix for a pair of his company owned tix to the Mavs. Turns out it was anything but a fair trade. So, we're sitting courtside, actually row 3. There's the VIP row, AA, then BB where we're sitting. Maybe I'll have a chance to headbutt Mark Cuban, or at least see him. Here's a link you can go to and see a 3D view of our view tonight. Find sec 108, row BB then see a 3D view. It's gonna be awesome. Check it out and look for me, I'll be in my red Rockets shirt and a bright yellow cap I bought in St Thomas. Then, we're headed to Forney for Halloween tomorrow night. I hear that Noah's going in a group with him as the scarecrow, his cousins as the tin man, the lion, and Dorothy. Guess I better go find me a costume. The Wizard, what do you think? Should I?

thanks as always for reading and thanks Ken, for the tix,
de

P.S. Our house is coming along nicely. Still very dusty and dirty and still aways to go but we're making progress. Another couple of weeks and we should be done, I hope.

Site Meter

2 comments:

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

Wow - you'll be in the paint! Be sure to post Noah pics. You should either be The Wizard or a flying monkey. Or, Toto!

Candace said...

Mr. E,
Keep on a bloggin'! I read you blog every chance I get. It is nice to keep up with you guys. Have fun this weekend and I hope the house gets done soon!

Take Care,
Candace