Monday, April 06, 2009

Not Much of A Blogger Lately

I guess I could say I've been extremely busy (I have) or that I've spent every bit of spare time in the yard (some but not all that much) or that we've been traveling to some desirable getaway(not). I guess life has just been a bit hectic. Not to mention that I've been trying to help with our church rebuilding in my spare time, I volunteered some at the Shell Houston Open, and oh yeah...LTC is this coming weekend.

Oh yeah, we're prayerfully in the process of trying to add elders at the church too. All in all I'm feeling just a tad crazy with everything that's going on. LTC is quite enough to make me that way all on its own. And on the elder thing, I've been praying really hard about it, and I know that God will work it all out, but at the same time, I'll be getting some new bosses. I guess its my dual personality thing going on as both elder and preacher. Some days I'm not sure which I am and I know its an unusual thing for some folks to have someone as both. Some in fact don't like it at all. Oh well. God's in control, I know that. It's been a weird spring so far. It's warm for a few days, then a cold one comes rushing through at 40 mph and we're shivering all over again. Hope I can get some tomatoes planted soon. Guess I'll do that in my spare time.

Sorry for the rambling,
de

Site Meter

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll be in Houston this weekend, may try to stop by for Easter service!