Monday, March 30, 2009

To Copy & Paste...ah yes.

With the apparent lack of time to blog lately I did take time to do this thing on FB after being tagged. So, I figure the ideal thing to do was to copy & paste. Boy that didn't take long. I only tagged Kim though cause I'm unsure about the whole tagging thing.

Copy and paste this into a new note and change the answers...If I tagged you, it means I want to see yours! Tag all the people you feel like tagging.

What are your middle names?
Ray & Denise

How long have you been together?
30 years this Dec.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
a few months

Who asked who out?
I asked Kim

Whose siblings do you see the most?
mine - hers has lived in SD for 10 years

Do you have any children together?
uh...yeah...3

What about pets?
Frazier the dog, 15 years old, mostly blind & deaf

Did you go to the same school?
Yep...then OCC.

Who is the most sensitive?
Hands down...herp.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
most...El Toro...favorite...Pappas seafood!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Australia.

Who has the craziest exes?
there are exes? I thought I was the only one.

Who has the worst temper?
neither...we both avoid that kind of thing with all we've got.

Who does the cooking?
Cooking...what's that...me probably, but she does the dishes.

Who is more social?
Neither of us is all that social.

Who is the neat freak?
Uh...neither...although if there is one...its her.

Who is the most stubborn?
Gosh...is this over yet...we can both be pretty hard headed.

Who hogs the bed? (i understand she does not hog the bed, hey, its a king)
she does.

Who wakes up earlier?
when both at home...me.

Where was your first date?
The Oklahoma State Fair of 1977...a Ted Nugent Concert. "Catch Scratch Fever tour" really.

Who has the bigger family?
close fam...me...extended fam...hands down its her.

Do you get flowers often?
only when I do a funeral but sometimes I bring em to her.

How long did it take to get serious?
Is it serious? We try to keep it light...really. What does that mean? Maybe a few months...not all tha long.

Who eats more?
meep.

Who sings better?
she sings better alto...I sing better tenor/bass. We sing great together.

Who does the laundry?
today...its her...for the past few years it was me. We both do it. (i was corrected on this one)

Who's the smartest?
Herp.

Who’s better with the computer?
lol...meep!

Who drives when you are together?
Meep!

Who picks where you go to dinner?
either or...depends on if she's been out of town and for how long.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
What? I hope meep.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I wear pants and briefs...she wears pants and panties.

Who has more tattoos?
Golly...my kids get those for us.

Who eats more sweets?
Herp, maybe...we try to be easy on the sweet stuff.

Who needs sugar when you're sweet to begin with...I know..yuch!

cya, de

Oh yeah, Elton John & Billy Joel was as good as any concert I've ever been too. 3 1/2 hours without a break. Nothing short of fantastic.

Site Meter

No comments: