Thursday, March 19, 2009

Concert Tonight

I'm anxiously awaiting this evening. Tonight my bride and I, and our youngest are going to H-town to see Elton John and Billy Joel together. Hopefully it should be some kind of concert. We've seen Billy Joel 3 times I think and he's one of our favorites by far. We had tix to Elton a few years back by himself but it was Easter/LTC Saturday night and we were just too pooped to go so we sent K&J & A&A. They said it was terrific. We are anticipating that tonight will be terrific too. So, we'll head in afterwhile, find something good to eat and head to the Toyota Center for a night of singing along with Elton & Billy and some terrific piano playing. That's all for now. Till the next time I'm on the blog.

cya,
de

And as always, thanks for reading!

Site Meter

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I am so jealous! My aunt, uncle and grandma are going also. I really wanted to go! I've seen Elton once before at the Woodlands. I am sure it will be great!