Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Non IKE Related Freebie of the Day

This is cute! How old is your brain? The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!

1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1 countdown.
3. Quickly memorize the numbers as they are on the screen, then click the circles
from the smallest number to the biggest.
4. At the end of game, computer will tell you the age of your brain.

How old is your brain?

This morning, not my best time, my brain was 39, really!

Leave a comment and tell me how old is your brain.

de

Site Meter

7 comments:

Kami said...

im trying to "follow" your blog, but It won't let me. I can't find the link

Jacquie said...

28... my exact age, is that good or bad??

Anonymous said...

your lovely bride scored a 25 on her third try. the more you play it, the younger you get:-) i like that!!

Heather said...

Mine was 20.

Can't decide whether that is good or bad. =)

Anonymous said...

Dorothy's brain is 27...one year younger than her daughter-in-law...that makes me almost as happy as if I were smarter than a
5th grader. Dorothy Graves

Jacquie said...

Jason is 20, not too bad!!

Debbie T said...

Surprise to me this late in the day my brain is 26. That was fun.
Debbie T.