Monday, September 08, 2008

Blogs I've Found

I assume from gradual climb on the site meter that some are reading my wanderings from time to time. Do me a favor, ok? One of these times comment and say, de you're sille, or nuts, or off just a tad, or something like that! It just keeps me writing. Well, yes there's certainly some question about whether or not you could really call it writing. It's not ranting, I did that yesterday for a time when I preached.

I thought today I'd pass along a couple of blogs I found that are pretty cool. You've probably heard about how "bloggers" seem to be all the rage, especially in the area of politics. The bloggers are saying this and that. I found a site you might want to read.

It is: pajamasmedia.com Here's what they claim for themselves. Pajamas Media began in 2005 as an affiliation of 90 of the most influential weblogs on the Internet. They were linked together as an advertising network, but the intention was to provide a significant alternative to mainstream media. Now who isn't interested in an alternative to the mainstream media?

The other site is all about weather. No, its not weather.com, God help us we'll all be blown away if we don't die from panic, histeria, or worry ourselves completely to death. Headlines news in the Houston Barnicle this morning said, "hurricane fatigue" starting to set in. Mine is weather.com fatigue. Hey, I know Ike is out there. I'm watching. Yeah, I'd rather not be watching but I know who is in control. I'm ready as I can be. Who knows, the Lord could come back before Ike gets here. That would be just fine with me. Oh yeah, here's the site. It's from Nasa. For hurricanes its this one, named after my favorite grandson. NOAH

Not really, (don't forget to comment)
de

Site Meter

4 comments:

shannon said...

Always look forward to your posts, however rarely they come.

Marty and family are leaving Tuesday the 16th for a semester a Harding in Florence, Italy. Marty will be teaching math and Bible. Glenda will be directing online courses for university students and home-schooling Josh, Caleb and Caitlyn.

Kami said...

I always read. I check it every day! love you!

Anonymous said...

keep it up! I always enjoy reading your rantings, wandering or what ever!
DP

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

I'm a blog freak, so keep writing. Never thought you'd have a reader in Muldoon, did you?