Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Melbourne Musings






Not sure what exactly to write about today so I think I'll just upload some pics for you. The bride has been working the past two days. I stayed at the house to avoid the hour trip to town and back. That made it 2 very quiet days for me. Not my normal but very good. You really come to appreciate the advantages of technology when you're as far from home as we are. We've been able to keep up with most things going on in the States and at home. We missed the sweet 16 and the elite 8 however. From the web it seems as tho there were some very exciting games. My pics are done and hopefully so is our vegie dinner if there's time I hope to blog more later.

No worries, d & k

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Those are pretty incredible views. Hope yall are havin a good time.

david said...

Great time. Got a little sunburned today. Home soon!