Monday, March 06, 2006

Blogging Struggles and others

I started blogging with a bang. Almost every single day I found something to write about and I enjoyed it. I'm not sure what happened along the way. My quick start was maybe been due to winter, yeah, and its cold outside, and the sun goes down at 5 p.m. and so I blogged. It was fun.

Maybe that's only part of it. Maybe I just had too much time. Maybe after awhile I wondered if anybody really read it much. Who knows? I have the same woes with regular exercise. I guess we just all go thru cycles where we'er highly motivated and other times well, you know. Certainly, the bride having back surgery was a major distraction. Maybe I could've ranted and raved about the hospital system. Hmm! There's a thought. Maybe the Astros loss just sucked the life out of everything. Maybe. could be its just a 2-14 year, huh?

I'm thinkin maybe I can get started blogging again and be more regular. I wonder Will that be before or after my run today? If I can just get going. I'm going to Australia soon, so maybe I can blog while I'm gone.

de

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too seriously please keep blogging...I enjoy reading your blog...