Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blogging again!

I'm not one of those religious-type bloggers whose habit it is to blog eveyday. Duh! you say. You're not even weekly or monthly. Well, you'd be right about that. Hopefully, I'm back to blogging on a more regular basis. I do spend enough time each day on the computer that blogging should be easy enough. Maybe I'm just not that organized or disciplined. Maybe its too much TV at night. I did get way behind on my regular shows when the STB were recording almost every night two weeks ago, during sweeps week. Maybe I've spent all my spare time over the past six weeks digging in the dirt in and around my house when I could've been blogging. I do love my yard and the flower beds and am even picking tomatoes every day right now. Gave a bunch of em away to our LIfe group this past Sunday night. They snatched em up when I offered. I guess bottom line is, I've gotta have a reason to blog. It can't be just mindless stuff. Well what do you think this is that you're doing now?

Here's the scoop for those who are interested. This Sunday, Lord willing, the bride and I will be flying to Honolulu for a 7 day cruise around the islands. I'll try to blog every day about our journey and even include some pictures and maybe video. I did manage to put a video on my myspace account yesterday. Yes, I now have a myspace page. Here's the link. There's not much there but I'm just getting started. http://www.myspace.com/davidel57

STB recording update. We spent a full Saturday this past Sat. It was slow. We've got one more song to go, not counting all the editing, then the mixdown, mastering, and duplication. Well, more later. I promise.

No comments: