Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back to the Blog


Well, here goes my blog again. After catching up on some other bloggers and finding some new ones, like Mark in Irag, and Holly in Chicago, I figured I better get back to blogging myself. The last time I tried was after they were switching to the new blogger. I tried 2 or 3 times and it just wasnt' working so I quit. Now I'm back. Can't promise much except to check in from time to time. Maybe I'll put up some pics of my grandson or my daughter being in town this weekend or the bride and mines upcoming trip to the islands or our STB in the recording studio. That was worth a blog or two. I did record an album one time in preachers school but not like this time. It was very cool. Well, whatever it is hopefully I'll be back soon. Or maybe a Rockets shout out if they win on Thursday. It wouldn't be for the slumping Astros. How bout those Mavs, back from the brink. Gotta work now.
de

No comments: