Monday, January 19, 2009

Somebody's Blogging but Nobody I Know

It must be the first of the year doldrums or maybe its the cold weather that only the Steelers really love or I don't know what it is but nobody's blogging. Technically that's far from the truth. I suspect Obamamaniacs are blogging like never before. MLKites are blogging like they have never blogged before. The Democrats are surely about to bust from all their blogging but nobody I really know is blogging much. But most of the blogs I read are silent these days.

I don't read the political blogs of either side, its just way too much. No matter how much somebody promises change and a better tomorrow, when they hit the political wall that is Washington DC, its gonna be tough sledding. I hate to see what will be record deficits to bailout all those crooked people who stuffed all that money somewhere and now claim that nobody has it. I hate to see the government be responsible for "great works" that will rebuild our society. They don't have the track record for being able to do that very effectively but at this point neither does much of the private sector.

I'm always optimistic though when it comes to the people of America. If our new President can make a broad appeal for Americans to stand up and rebuild America, that is truly the only thing that will really work. Corporate America can't do it, they're only out for profits. Political America won't do it, they're only after their own personal political agenda. The military can't do it, they can't even talk on the phone to each other from one branch to another. Fastfood American will only make us fatter. The truth is only Americans can stand up and rebuild America and we must do it morally, ethically, spiritually, and physcially. We've got to get over our own selfishness and begin to look out and see what we can do for each other.

But nobody's blogging about that. Somebody's blogging somewhere, but nobody I know.

de

Honest truth is, James, my snl blogs all the time but that didn't fit my Title, sorry James, I do read.

Site Meter



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're going crazy over at Astros County (http://astroscounty.blogspot.com).

-James