Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trying to Remember

I had something I was going to blog about, I know I did and then it was gone. I was reading my sons blog about his soon to be born son loving the Sooners and loving God and I know I had something to say but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. It certainly wasn't the Astros, they're on vacation or the Rockets, not sure what to say about them yet, we'll see. It couldn't have been the Texans, as they are on vacation as well. There it was but I hadn't finished my sentence and before I finished it was gone again, concentrate de.

Oh yeah, there it is, whew! Something I've never done, Pro football pics on KHOU.com. I signed up the first week, picked the games and came in 2nd on week one, 11/14 which was great. Then reality set in and I began to fall off the leader board over the next few weeks. I didn't fall terribly far but down to 50 something in the H-town contest. Well, I'm proud to say over the past few weeks, I've made some pretty good pics, nothing spectacular, and I'm moving back up, up to 17th overall in H-town. Just think what could happen if I really studied any of it. Nah! It's not worth the time but its kinda fun. It just confirms why I'm not a gambler. Well, enough blogging today.

Cya nexttime, de

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Pretty impressive. Just keep going on instincts- no need for research. See you soon.

Kami said...

I get to see you in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!