Friday, October 27, 2006

Heading South

Yep, that's right heading south to Galveston today. The STB quartet is singing later this evening at the Gulf Coast spiritual Growth Workshop. We're singing from 6-7. Maybe there will be 1000 people there. It should be fun. The director invited us to sing after the evening session but we've only got like 12 songs ready to sing. We've so busy singing around at different places we haven't had time to work up any more. Oh well. Good thing we're going south cause that means I'll have the wind at my back. Yesterday, 15-20 out of the South, with buckets of rain, again, and today all thats cleared out and swung around out of the north 15 mph. Can't make up its mind.

Good report on the Rockets today on ade's blog. I like em. I haven't bought any tickets yet but I like em. The biggest question is will they jell, gel, jail? I don't know. The other question is will the Texans end up with more wins than the Cowboys. Could be? We'll see this week.

It's not much but you can check out the STB webpage at STB.com

lator gator, de

No comments: