Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Might Want to Check Your Email Account

Not much I really want to blog about lately. Someone got into my backyard porch area night before last...moved a bunch of stuff around and stole my generator. On the way out they spotted my almost new push mower and decided to take it too. Nothing ticks me off like some lowlife thinking my stuff really ought to be his. It had to be somebody who had scouted it out, seen it, and made their way back to take it for their own.

Just got back from painful experience at the dentist. Guess I shouldn't have put it off so long. My least favorite of things to do. Gotta go back next week for digging on the other side. Got home...stepped on a little glass bowl we had been using to give our now adopted cats their daily milk...it tipped over and shattered into a gillion pieces. Trying to get in the door after my Sam's Club stop on the way home from the dentist and ripped my leather cell phone carrier smack in two pieces. It's probably so old now they won't have accessories for it any more.

That's enough for now. Ahh...the little things.

Here's some news for you hotmail users.

Hava good day all!!

de


Hotmail security breach spreads as 30,000 Gmail and Yahoo! passwords are posted online.

The massive security breach that led to millions of Hotmail customers being advised to change their passwords has now spread to users of email services including Gmail and Yahoo! Mail.

Up to 21million people and businesses who use the Hotmail service in the UK were warned they are potentially at risk of being defrauded after passwords were acquired illegally.

Around 10,000 passwords were obtained by hackers who created a fake website identical to Hotmail's to fool users into entering their email address and password in a 'phishing' scam.





Site Meter

No comments: