Monday, September 21, 2009

A lotta things I'm not!!

Sometimes defining what you are not is easier than deciding who you are. I think those things you're not say an awful lot about who you are. This is not all that well thought out so don't be expecting anything profound. That's how my blogging goes, when it goes. I'm not an alarmist!! I don't think the sky is falling. I don't believe the terrorists will win...but neither will the Astros if that tells you anything. I didn't believe the Texans would win yesterday but they did. I don't believe that "global warming" is all our fault...the cows are some to blame for all that gas, but I digress. I guess that puts me against the cows who say "Eat mor chickin." Yes, I know this is pretty lame. I truly believe I'm not a racist...although all of us have tendencies we can't ignore and should try to deal with.

I don't believe the Muslims will take over the world but I am concerned with what I see and with what most folks seem to be ignoring. They are in fact intending to dominate the world. That seems to be their way of evangelism. If you don't think so...just note that this year however, President Obama, decided to cancel the ceremony at the White House not wanting to offend anyone. They will however have Islam on Capitol Hill this year. On September 25, 2009 from 4am until 7pm, a National Day of Prayer for the Muslim religion will be held on Capitol Hill, beside the White House.

I am a Christian. I am an American. I don't believe we should run them all out but I do think we must stand up and defend our rights and stop going quietly into the night while they evangelize our country. Just my thoughts for today. Be aware folks!!

Boomer Sooner & Go Texans!
de

1 comment: