Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Election Over! Amen

Greetings from a bright, beautiful, sunny 70 degree day here in Houston. Not a cloud in the sky, neither is there one political campaign ad on the TV! Hallelujah. It's finally over, for awhile anyway.

Not much else to say today. Brides off to San Diego. Thought I might get to go but I'm headed to Forney instead. Yes, you heard right, the big town of Forney, TX. Seriously, A&A are supposed to close on their house on Friday. If all goes well come Sunday, I'll load the truck up with tools of all kinds and head up there for a week to paint, plumb, sand, well, you get the idea. There's lots to do and I'm going to spend a week helping them do it.

I honestly can't wait cause its stuff I love to do. Kim will fly in to DFW on Thursday and spend the rest of the weekend doing the same or keeping Noah while others do...or whatever.

Funny below.

I had a friend who tried this, God rest his soul.

A dog is truly a man's best friend!
If you don't believe it, just try this...
Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, look to see who is really happy to see you!

cya down the road,

Site Meter


de

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife laughed but you better not try it!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.