Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's my 50th today!

I've been avoiding it like the Rockets have been avoiding the playoffs. Yes, the truth, it's coming. It must be done and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes, its my 50th. Makes me seem older by the day. No, its not my 50th birthday. That too is not too far around the corner but I get to wait another whole year for that one. I'll be 49 come July. This is 50th blog. I can't figure out if its something to celebrate or If I've made some kind of milestone or what. Our trip to the land down under upped my numbers considerably. Another trip sounds awfully good but I can't do it just now. Easter is virtually here. Another LTC weekend. How long have I been doing LTc on Easter weekend? Not sure. A long time no doubt. As hard a weekend as it is, I really look forward to it. The drens will all be in and we can't wait for that. I just made that up since the oldest calls us the rents. We haven't made G-rents yet so I guess we'll just remain the rents for now.

When that does happen, and I'm not pushing for it, then the drens become the rents and we become something else. Is that suppose to happen before or after 50? Who knows? When its supposed to happen. But when you get my age, you start thinking about what you'll be called when it does come. I think I've decided on G-pa. Any thoughts. I had to write it down so I won't forget it. I am closing in on 50 you know! The bride took me to see the Stros twice over the weekend. The weather was beautiful, the baseball, well, better game 2 than game 1 on Saturday when the Nats struck and wouldn't leave us alone. I hate nats. There, I made it. My 50th blog. Happy anniversary.

Drens all, see you soon!
de

1 comment:

Kami said...

i like G-pa!!! you should keep that...love you daddy!