Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Can Finally Announce It! Grandbaby coming!

The bride and I found out Saturday night were going to be grandparents. Pretty darned exciting if you ask us. The trouble was we couldn't tell anybody because not all the siblings knew until last night. So we discretely told a few folks cause you can't really keep something like that in. Then all the siblings got the word last night so can tell everybody. (Shh!!) Not everybody knows just yet. The grandparents don't know until this afternoon. We're going up there to tell them in person, see the son-in-law get his Masters from OU, Yeah James!, and visit with everybody for a day or two. It'll be fun. Then the older one goes off to Cooperstown, NY. Life sure does change, sometimes slow, sometimes fast. I think we decided on G-G and G-Pa for names. I guess the grandkids can call us whatever they please.

cya, de

1 comment:

Heather said...

all i gotta say is, next time, don't leave me hangin! I called Kami and left her a frantic message....is it you, or is it Allison!!! Call me!!!

=)