Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So Much to Say, So little time

I thought of a bunch of things to blog about today with so little time to really do any of them justice. There's life after our trip to Australia but the whole International date line thing was really different. I'm not sure why so much different than going the other way but it was quite different than going to Romania. Or I could talke about the Houston Rockets, not really, they're just pretending. Or the start of the Houston Astros season. I'm not sure which is more exciting, winning a 1 run game on a wild pitch or getting stomped the next night 11-something. It's a long season, I know. Or the Texans, who are quietly working their tails off to improve. Even though they won't take Young and I don't think they should, are going to be vastly improved, but who couldn't improve on 2-19 or whatever it was. They will be better all around. What about Cooperstown or Louisville, which will it be, who knows? Ask Jas about those.

Or, its Easter season, perhaps the strangest of seasons in my particular line of work. We worship the fact but refuse the holiday. Some days I still don't understand. Oh well, theres LTC coming and all the good it does. The childs are all coming in and we really look forward to that. I really truly am a positive person, I really am. Too much to do now. Gotta go. Next blog will be my 50th. Who knows when and what it will be.

cya, de

1 comment:

James Y said...

I went to both the 1-0 game and the 11-2 game. The 1-0 game was more exciting. Way more exciting than seeing Andy Pettitte turn to watch his hanging curves leave the yard.