Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to the Blog

The pressure has been building. I haven't blogged in days and days. I had been in a blog funk before my last blog and then I just quit. Now my back is to the blog. I must blog but I still don't know about what. I can say that right after my last blog, I took the wife to Pappa's for our anniversary dinner. It's our favorite place to eat, period. We just can't get enough good seafood it seems. As we walked out to the car I felt sort of chilled and it wasn't all that chilly. I hadn't eaten any chili either. By the time I got home I sat down on the couch, wrapped myself in a blanket and froze. Needless to say the next 24 hours were pitiful. I'm not a very good sick person. I even yakked 5 times early the next morning which I can proudly say, I never do. Is that how you spell yakked? I don't know.

I'm better now. Survived the holidays, enjoyed the kids, Christmas, the In-Laws, lots of company and the 2006 is off to a good start. So, its back to the blog. Plenty to complain about, I guess. My foot hurts and I'm off it for a few days. Not doing the Texas Half like I imagined. Going to Brazil instead. It's those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes, nothing remains quite the same.

till next time,
de

2 comments:

James Y said...

I actually yack (the present tense of yack is as spelled, but I believe that past tense is imperfect and you spelled it correctly - with the two k's), frequently. I'm one of those guys who knows that if it's coming, let's get it over with.

Aaron said...

I, like you, never yack. I missed the blog and the song lyrics. Brazil? This is the first I've heard about it. Only place I'm going anytime soon is to work. Good to see you back in the blogging saddle again.