Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Whole New World

It seems like all I've blogged about for the past 6 months has been my beautiful bride. To tell you the truth she's been the focus of most of my time, regular and spare time. Who really has "spare time" like you keep it in your trunk or something and get it out when you have a flat. Sorry, I hope none of you know, alltho some do, just how difficult it can be when your best friend is suffering and there seems to be no relief in sight. Yes, we adjusted in many ways but still to see them suffering so, it stinks.

Well all that's changed now. Suffice it to say, she sleeps, she eats, she walks! All those things are actually recent occurences at our house. You mean she didn't sleep or eat or walk, well not very well or for very long? There were other limitations but she made me promise I'd keep those to myself. Love you, dear! For nearabout 10 years, she didn't sleep for more than say 4 hours on lots of nights. Now she can lay horizontal, eyes closed for 8/9 hours. Sometimes I have to wake just to make sure its still her and she's not dead or something. lol

She told me just today, how exciting it is now to walk along with people, normal like, to keep up and not get tired so fast. Of course part of that involves her work, being around school buildings and airports and hotels and lots of walking. The thrilling part is, she's doing all that and enjoying it, pain free. It's a whole new girl I'm living with now.

Happy Valentine's Day all,
de

Site Meter


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, honey!! Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for not mentioning all those other things I couldn't do. :-) C U soon.
Your bride.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I'm so glad to see you doing so well! I'm really looking forward to the new series of Ladies Bible classes you're fixing to start teaching! We should be home from Freeport, maybe by Wednesday night!
pat